Thursday, November 29, 2012

Paleo Round up!

Apologies for the abrupt end in my daily blogs, life got a little hectic for a week or so, but now i'm back!

 So technically, my last day of Paleo should be tomorrow, but seeing how wonderful it's been to me, I've decided to keep it around :) I can't say that I've been faithful every day, but I have put in a decent effort, and I've gotten decent results in return. I've lost almost 15 lbs. Hoping that by tomorrow that's what the scales will tell me. But if I stick at 13-14lb loss, that's alright with me!

The important part was realizing the benefits, which I do. My stomach issues are no more, my constant feeling of being bloated, gone. My energy much better - Walking the dogs twice a day and usually 30 minutes of wii every evening, that's a major activity boost for myself.

I will keep it up, with the exception of a few items. I would like to add quinoa and some legumes back in my diet, but I won't be going back to having breads in the house all the time, and drinking two to three glasses of milk a day. So easy to pack on extra calories without even realizing it.

I recommend Paleo...that's my conclusion...give it a try  - It can't hurt you and you may just feel better when you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment