Thursday, November 1, 2012

I've cheated

I know I know....Only a few days in and I've cheated already :(  I was struggling with a headache since I started the Paleo routine and I just couldn't shake it. So yesterday I decided to try drinking a coffee to help with the headache. This was after I tried resolving the situation with Ibuporfen, many times! 

I bought my large double double, never finished it, thankfully considering a large double double from Tim Horton's is about 270 calories, not to mention the amount of sugars and dairy!

That was pretty much it besides the small amount of Worcestershire sauce on my steak last night. I would normally try and make my own in substitution for sauces and condiments, but that sauce sits in a barrel and ferments for 20 years, I don't have the patience for that! It is however, fat free, cholesterol free, and gluten free!

I also started doing a quick workout routine at home, just a little something to help tone up the arms and abs.  I do about 20 lunges, 50 situps, 10-15 push ups, jumping jacks, and a few weights for my arms. 

Here goes Day 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment