Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Eating out, Paleo style


Yesterday went well. Aside from feeling hungry all the time, I'm starting to get used to this. Why do I feel hungry all the time? must be the lack of carbs in my diet. Going to try and rectify this with some carrot sticks for snacks today.

So yesterday, I joined my girlfriend for some Lebanese food. I thought it would be easy to do a couple of substitutions, but it was harder than I thought. I ended up ordering side dishes and appetizers. The main courses had hummus, pits and felafel, all no-nos. I did order some fatoush salad, a plate of mixed olives and pickles (not the sweet ones) some chicken shwarma meat and a spicy sausage fried with onions and peppers. I realized later that the sausage may have contained a few things I shouldn't eat, but I'm sure I'll figure this all out with time!

Day 3....only 27 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment