Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pre-Paleo Planning


So yesterday was my first day without my beloved Tim Horton's double double. It was rough. I managed to avoid the chocolate treats floating around at work (major accomplishment!) So Day one at work a definite success!

I stopped by Mariposa (our organic health store) on the way home, hoping to find something to put in my coffee. I picked up some almond milk that had been sweetened with cane sugar. Something to help me with the lack of dairy in my life. I also picked up some coconut oil, for cooking and condiments. 

We had a couple of pasta and bean salads leftover from the weekend, which we finished off with some baked salmon for supper. Now, there's nothing left in the fridge and I can attempt my first full day of eating Paleo.

I have decided to bring some extra snacks to work today, I found that I was very hungry just before the work day ended. The fact that I never snacked at all (on the junk going around) may have something to do with that. Banana and almonds for today!




No comments:

Post a Comment