Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's all about choices


Happy to say that I survived my weekend with only a couple of coffee and one splurge meal, which I regretted. 

Friday night was awesome. We made cauliflower pizza crust and I really enjoyed it. The texture was different, but I didn't' mind. We did cheat just a little by putting about two ounces of feta cheese on the pizza.(You can't have pizza without cheese!)



Chicken,spinach, tomato, red onion, olives, olive oil, and a bit of feta. It was a pretty damn good pizza!

Saturday I shopped all day and managed to resist temptation of the gastronomical delights at the Halifax Seaport Farmer's Market. I reluctantly had a chicken salad for lunch.

Sunday was the bad day :( Gary and I decided to have one cheat meal. So after a little hike with the dogs in Antigonish. We stopped in New Glasgow for some lunch and decided on Pizza Delight.....it tasted good going in but within hours I was back to having a bad stomach, feeling bloated and having not that much energy. 

So, I never gained any weight this weekend, and I am down 6lbs since the start! I see all positive to this change in lifestyle, and even though I don't follow all the rules 100% of the time, I get it, and so does my body. I will keep this up, hopefully til I've got 50lbs gone, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment