Monday, September 26, 2011

Why not give it a try?

After spending close to 10 years working in restaurants I figure it's time I use my knowledge and share my opinions with others.

Not all palates are the same so my thoughts on a dish might not be the same as yours, gladly there's enough restaurants out there to please us all! My intention is to bring you a full experience from the decor to the service and mainly the food!

Your input thoughts and requests are greatly appreciated as I set out to review my first restaurant. I have no guidelines or minimum requirements on chosen restaurants. You can never judge a book by it's cover nor can you a restaurant by it's exterior. I've spent 300$ on a meal that's left me empty and disappointment and I've spent 10$ on meal leaving my taste buds mesmerized and in awe! So send me your thoughts!

Have you heard of a new place but unsure of what they serve? Have you been disappointed by a restaurant and wondered if it was an isolated experience? Well here's your chance to find out the truth! Send some suggestions my way and I'll set out to give you my opinion, and that of my partners as well (because two opinions are always better than one).

I've always believed that the eyes eat before the belly, so rest assure there will be pictures with these reviews!

So send me those requests and keep an eye out for my first review this weekend!

Happy eating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment